AUTOMATIC FLOOR SCRUBBERS
WALK BEHIND MODEL
The CT40 series Walk Behind Automatic Scrubber is compact in size (32″ cleaning path with a ten gallon tank) but provides the high productivity and long battery run-times of a larger scrubber. With an overall width of only 20″ it easily moves through door openings and operates in narrow openings. It is perfect for areas where traditional automatic scrubbers are just too large.
The CT40 comes with 2 x 12 volt heavy duty batteries that provide up to 1.5 hours of running time between charges.
The CT40 floor scrubber comes complete with an on-board 24 volt 12 Amp Smart Charger, first 4 hours full charge, next 4-8 trickle/equalization.
The Model CT40 comes with SLS tm (Self Leveling System) that allows the brush pressure with self leveling and the self-adjusting head allows a perfect fit between the brush and the floor.
The CT40 series is available as mechanical, electro mechanical or electronic depending on your applications and needs.
The ergonomic handle is low enough to provide great working visibility.
Ergonomic controls on the handle make the CT15 floor scrubber easy for any user to operate.
Options include a large selection of scrubbing pads, brushes and squeegees provide for the right product for your floor types.
Model CT40 Walk Behind Automatic Scrubber
- Retail Stores
- Schools and Education
- Cleaning Contractors
OTHER CT40 AUTOMATIC SCRUBBER FEATURES:
- (CWS) Constant Weight System ensures maximum scrubbing results
- Exclusive squeegee system assures high performance at lowest cost.
- High quality, high performance vacuum motor
- Easy access to all internal parts
- Designed to assure minimum noise levels.
- Battery level gauge indicator
- Two 12 volt deep cycle batteries with an on-board 12 Amp charger
- (CFS) Central Flow System solution distribution from brush centre
- Great maneuverability due to optimum weight distribution
- Wide selection of bushes depending on the environment