Narrow Aisle Forklift – Back Safety Post
Help Prevent Potentially Deadly Rearward Accidents
Year after year, statistics show more and more accidents and fatalities occur when objects such as racking beams enter the narrow aisle standup industrial truck operator’s compartment. The Narrow Aisle Back Safety Post is an innovative easy to install protective guard specially engineered to shield the operator against a potential collision when backing up near racking systems. For a minimal cost make your narrow aisle forklift much safer for your drivers while operating around racking.
BACK SAFETY POST – FEATURES
- It takes only minutes to install using common tools.
- Fits most major models of reach and standup lift trucks.
- Will not obstruct or damage the overhead guard.
- Uses a highly visible, Knuffi® Soft Edge Bumper Guard to further protect the operator.
Safety Post – Product Description
Meets and exceeds requirements set forth in:
- ANSI/ITSDF B56.1-2012
- SAFETY STANDARD FOR LOW LIFT AND HIGH LIFT TRUCKS
- 7.30 Operator Protection for Stand-Up, End Controlled, Narrow Aisle and Counterbalanced Trucks
- 53″ (1346mm) long x 3″ (76mm) wide x 2″ (51mm) deep x 1/4″ (6mm) wall
- Weight is 32 lbs (14.5kg)
- Durable scratch resistant Black powder coating
- Installation kit includes all mounting hardware
Product Code: 70-4200
Have our Liftway service department install it at the next scheduled maintenance date.
Back – Savr