BGL Narrow Aisle Stacker
The BGL Series narrow aisle stacker combines the advantages and versatility of a sit-down fork lift while providing the economy and efficiency of a walkie stacker.
The BGL is the perfect machine for just-in-time distribution and manufacturing operations, general loading dock area and warehouse use and for one company – one truck businesses that require economical material handling versatility.
- BGL-22 – 2,200 lb at 24″ load center.
- BGL-30 – 3,000 lb at 24″ load center.
- 63 inches.
- 118 inches, 130 inches, 150 inches.
- 160 inches, 172 inches.
OPERATION / CONTROLS
- Ergonomic design with butterfly forward/reverse travel controls.
- Large safety reversing button propels truck away from operator and sounds horn if contact with operator is made.
- Automatic “dead man” braking with power cut off switch when brake is applied.
- Smooth, stepless acceleration and controlled plug braking.
- Battery efficiency and truck use capability between charges increases by up to 50% over resistor style trucks.
- Diagnostic test and fault information.
- Sealed gear reducer / brake system with internal multi-disc brakes in oil bath that virtually eliminates conventional brake safety roblems such as adjustments, drum and/or shoereplacement.
- All gear and brake components protected from exposure to moisture and dirt, packaging, strapping etc.
- All gears are precision ground helical type and drive axle mounted on precision tapered roller bearings.
- Solid state throttle mechanism.
- Controller is programmable to allow custom speed and acceleration settings.
- Heavy duty motor, gear pump, check and relief valve.
- Lift, lower and tilt functions feature manual lever controls for load feathering capabilities.
- 24 volt.
- On/Off key switch.
- Fused drive and control circuits.
- Series wound high torque maintenance free drive motor, Class H insulation and heavy duty motor contactors with replaceable tips.
- Dashboard mounted emegency power disconnect button .
FORKS / CHASSIS
- Heavy duty nested l-beam mast design units.
- Dual leaf style lifting chains with 5:1 safety factors.
- 42″ long forged forks.
- ITA Class II hook type mounting carriage.
- 48″ high load backrest.
- 2° forward, 8° back tilt mast.
- Single tilt cylinders on 2,200 lb and 3,000 lb 2 stage units.
- Twin tilt cylinders on 3,000 lb 3 stage and all 4,000 lb models.
- Press-on 10″ x 4″ red poly, taper mounted hub design for easy servicing.
- Poly load wheels 10-1/2″ x 5″ diameter. OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT Special application tires.
- Other fork sizes.
- Battery gauges.
- U.L EE rating.