BIRD & BUG PERIMETER SCREEN DOORS
During the warm weather keep your factory clear of birds and bugs while providing the outdoor fresh air flow throughout your facility. Depending on your requirements have your doors custom fitted with a Screen-Pro™ Bug Screen Door or a Screen-Pro™ Bird Screen Door.
These new innovative roll-up door systems with a new exclusive design allows for modular, interchangeable door panels that can increase energy savings, create a more comfortable work environment and allow you to use your door all year round. Use screen mesh panels in the spring and summer to allow fresh air in and keep birds and insects out. Replace mesh panels with vinyl or clear panels in the fall and winter to create a solid barrier from the cold. Weldscreen PVC can also be used to form a barrier against UV light.
|Screen-Pro™ Bird Screen||Screen-Pro™ Bug Screen|
Bug-Pro & Bird-Pro Roll-Up Barrier Features:
- Modular Panels: Bird-Pro Barriers are made of heavy-duty bird mesh. Interchangeable panels allow for quick and easy repairs of damaged panels. Panels simply slide in and out of the wind stiffeners. This eliminates the need for repairing the entire door, decreasing maintenance and repair costs over the life of the barrier.
- Extruded Aluminum Wind Bars: Up to 50% stronger than other stiffeners in the industry. The high-strength stiffeners protect against wind and negative pressure
- Save-T Breakaway Bars: Prevents the roll-up door from breaking if hit. The bottom bar releases in either direction and can be easily placed back into the track.
- Extruded Aluminum Guide Tracks: Guides the roll-up door with UHMW inserts which reduce friction and prevent black aluminum dust.
- Safety Options: Optional safety features such as photo-eyes and pneumatic reversing edges can be added to ensure that the roll-up barriers will not injure personnel or damage products that might be in the way of the door coming down.
Bug-Pro & Bird-Pro Roll-Up Barrier Models:
- Series 1000: Spring Loaded Manual Roll-Up Barrier – The BP-1000 features a spring loaded manual movement mechanism with yellow pull down straps. Maximum barrier size is 12′ wide X 12′ high.
- Series 2000: Chain Hoist Manual Roll-Up Barrier – The BP-2000 bird or bug blocker is manually activated by a chain mounted on the right side of the barrier. It’s an economical alternative to motorized barriers.
- Series 3000: In-Tube Motorized Roll-Up Barrier – These roll-up barriers are activated with an Up/Down constant pressure rocker switch. In-Tube Motors allow the bird blocking mesh barrier to roll up at a rate of 12″ per second. In-Tube Motors run on 110 volt, single-phase power, and are recommended for applications where the door/barrier will be used no more than 8 to 10 times per hour. The maximum door size for the BP-3000 is 14′ wide X 14′ high.
- Series 4000: External Jackshaft Motorized Roll-Up Barrier – An external jackshaft motor pull the BP-4000 up at speeds of 12″ per second. External jackshaft operators are used on openings that are used 10-15 cycles per hour.
- Series 5000: High-Cycle Motorized Roll-Up Barrier – The BP-5000 features a heavy-duty, high-cycle, external jackshaft motor that opens the Series 5000 at a speed of 12″ per second. The BP-5000 is recommended for applications that have higher traffic.
- Series 6000: Swift Speed Motorized Roll-Up Barrier – The newest addition to the Bird& Bug-Pro line of roll-up barriers, the BP-6000 moves at a rate of 30″ per second. The BP-6000 moves up and down quickly while costing thousands less than a high-speed roll-up door.
NEWS PAGE REVIEW
Thank you for your feedback
Your comments are appreciated