FORKLIFTChecklist CaddyDriver Daily Log
FORKLIFT CHECKLIST CADDY KIT
“OSHA regulation states that any lifting device must be inspected before the start of each shift and that a record copy of the inspection be kept on file. The Checklist Caddy is a complete checklist system that ensures the equipment operator completes a full forklift inspection prior to operation and a copy of the inspection form to be duplicated for office records.”
Each basic Forklift Daily Checklist Caddy Kit includes one Polyethylene pouch (4-1/2″ x 7″) with two-way tape for easy installation, checklist pad consisting of 75 two part forms and a pen with attached plastic wire. Daily Checklist kits are available for Propane powered, Electric Sit down , Narrow Aisle Forklifts, Electric Pallet Trucks and Aerial Work Platforms. Log each day’s forklift operator inspection using this handy product.
Purchase the complete inspection caddy kit or just the refill pads to suit your company’s requirements. Make sure your forklift is being inspected on a daily basis to prevent injury or an unsafe working environment. Each daily inspection should consist of at least the following items:
- Propane – Coupler, relief valve – no leaks and tank straps mounting
- Engine Compartment – Battery and connectors, radiator (fluid level), filters, belts and oil level, unusual noises
- Tires – wear, and pneumatic tires air pressure.
- Overhead Guard – Damage to posts, lighting and mirrors.
- Forks – Check for wear, safety locking pins
- Mast – operational check, oil leaks, lift chains, attachment operation, tilt control
- Capacity Data Plate
- Seat Assembly and safety items including seat belt, hip restraints, safety switches
- Brakes – Service brake and parking brake and lever operation
- Driving – Acceleration, steering operation
- Electrical – Switches, all lights, horn, back up alarm, safety switches, dash gauges.
- Leaks underneath frame.
Each replacement pad has 75 inspection carbon copy sheets.
FORKLIFT CHECKLIST PRODUCT CODE
|Equipment Type||Kit with case||Refill Pad|
|Propane Sit-down Forklifts||000 998-8114||000 998-1100|
|Electric Sit-down Forklifts||000 998-8115||000 998-1101|
|Narrow Aisle Electric||000 998-8116||000 998-1102|
|Pallet Truck||000 998-8117||000 998-1103|
|Aerial Work Platforms||000 998-8118||000 998-1104|
Sample Daily Check List for Internal Combustion trucks.