FLOOR MACHINE PADS
Liftway now offers a variety of Floor Machine Pads in both round and rectangular sizes to suit your floor cleaning application. Floor Machine Pads come in packs of 5 and are colour coded for the type of application.
- Natural pad is made with a blend of natural fiber and polyester to give a “wet look” shine that will not glaze over.
- Tan is a mildly abrasive pad for dry buffing using slow speed floor machines. It will buff away light soil and level scratches for a soft luster.
- Red is a light abrasive pad for spray buffing to a satin gloss. The fibers are more open to help keep the pad from glazing over.
- White is a non-abrasive pad used for dry polishing using slow speed floor machines. It will buff away light soil and level scratches for a high lustre.
- Green is a medium abrasive pad for wet scrubbing. This pad will remove embedded soil and black marks found in heavy traffic areas without stripping your finish to the tile.
- Blue is a medium abrasive pad for spray cleaning. To clean a lightly soiled floor use this pad with a spray solution and this process will remove a small amount of the finish.
- Black is a very aggressive stripping pad. It is designed to be used to wet strip a floor. High quality abrasive materials make this an efficient tool for complete floor finish removal.
- Brown is an aggressive pad designed for dry stripping floor finishes. Its fibers are coated with a high quality abrasive for a fast efficient job.
For more information or to request a quote Call us @ 1-800-543-8929 or click the GET QUOTE button at the top of the screen.
Ontario Forklifts Sales & Service Areas:
We provide new and used material handling equipment, service, forklift operator training and lift truck partsfor the following areas. Also provided are on-call, on-site, pickup and delivery. We also provide forklift maintenance plans, rentals and dock loading equipment. Our knowledgeable staff can assist you in the selection of the proper safety equipment for your plant as well.
Don’t forget that we can provide rentals, upon request and while your equipment is being serviced.
Brantford, Paris, St. George, Burford and surrounding communities
Simcoe, Waterford, Delhi, Caledonia, Cayuga and surrounding communities
London, Chatham, Windsor, Tilbury, Sarnia and surrounding communities
Hamilton, Ancaster, Burlington, Dundas, and surrounding communities
Kitchener, Guelph, Waterloo, Ayr, Cambridge and surrounding communities
Woodstock, Ontario, Tillsonburg, Ingersoll and surrounding communities
The following Services are offered at all locations:
New Equipment Sales, Used Equipment Sales, Material Handling Rentals, Forklift Service & Repairs, Forklift Maintenance Programs, Material Handling Parts (for all models and ages), Driver Operator Training