TOTALSOURCE® – FLOOR MACHINE PADS
Liftway offers a variety of TotalSource® Floor Machine Pads in both round and rectangular sizes to suit your floor cleaning application. Floor Machine Pads come in packs of 5 and are colour coded for the type of application.
- Natural pad is made with a blend of natural fiber and polyester to give a “wet look” shine that will not glaze over.
- Tan is a mildly abrasive pad for dry buffing using slow speed floor machines. It will buff away light soil and level scratches for a soft luster.
- Red is a light abrasive pad for spray buffing to a satin gloss. The fibers are more open to help keep the pad from glazing over.
- White is a non-abrasive pad used for dry polishing using slow speed floor machines. It will buff away light soil and level scratches for a high lustre.
- Green is a medium abrasive pad for wet scrubbing. This pad will remove embedded soil and black marks found in heavy traffic areas without stripping your finish to the tile.
- Blue is a medium abrasive pad for spray cleaning. To clean a lightly soiled floor use this pad with a spray solution and this process will remove a small amount of the finish.
- Black is a very aggressive stripping pad. It is designed to be used to wet strip a floor. High quality abrasive materials make this an efficient tool for complete floor finish removal.
- Brown is an aggressive pad designed for dry stripping floor finishes. Its fibers are coated with a high quality abrasive for a fast efficient job.