FORKLIFT WORK PLATFORMS
- Available in two sizes – 36″W x 36″D and 48″W x 48″
- 42″ high sides with 72″ high back to protect workers from mast of fork truck
- 2″ x 2″ welded wire mesh cage
- Non-skid checkerplate platform
- Lockable swing gate
- 8″W x 3″H fork pockets with safety chain – 26″ centre-to-centre dimension
- All-welded heavy duty construction
- Capacity 800 lbs.
- Available with two swivel and two rigid 5″ x 1-1/4″ blue rubber non-marking casters
- Available with optional light bulb caddy (LBC-1515 pictured below)
- Durable blue powder coat finish
Standard Forklift Work Platform Models:
3636WP – Work Platforms – 36″ x 36″
4848WP – Work Platforms – 48″ x 48″
Option: Casters on either above unit to allow portability on ground
363648-WP – Elevated Work Platform – 36″ x 36″ – 48″ elevation
363672-WP – Elevated Work Platform – 36″ x 36″ – 72″ elevation
LBC-1515 – Light Bulb Caddy attachmentCanway-Work platform-01
Since 1986, Canway Equipment Mfg. Inc. has been manufacturing and supplying the industrial, institutional, commercial, retail, mining, forestry and transportation industries of Ontario and North America with a broad range of material handling equipment and products.
A brief summary of the products Canway manufactures are: Mobile Ladder Stands, Crossover Ladders, Work Platforms, Appliance Trucks, Hand Trucks, Lumber Carts, Table and Chair Caddies, Drum Handling, Cylinder Carts, Shelf Trucks, Stock Pickers, Platform Trucks, Wagon Trucks, Box Carts, Gas Cylinder Storage Units, Bar & Bicycle Racks, and other specialized material handling equipment.
Canway continually strives to provide high quality material handling products, professional services and innovative solutions to our material handling equipment customers, through our valued distributors at competitive prices.