GTX Industrial Rider Floor Scrubber
These tough, compact rider scrubbers combine the productivity of rider scrubbers with better maneuverability than walk-behind battery scrubbers. A casual look at competitive rider scrubbers and it’s obvious the Factory Cat GTX battery scrubber is built to a higher standard of toughness. The heavy duty steel frame and stainless steel fasteners offer customers the peace of mind that their investment in the Factory Cat rider scrubber is one that will last for many years.
With two specialized scrubbing systems to choose from, Factory Cat floor scrubbers offer the performance and capacity required to clean your unique application. The GTX industrial rider scrubber has 35 gallon tanks, which is generally 25% more than the nearest competitor. While the GTX scrubber is built standard with the industry’s leading battery package, an optional 325ah battery option can be selected for up to 7 hours of run time.
The multiple “Disk” scrub decks sizes offer gimbaled brush drive and 50% more scrubbing power than competitive brands. The heavy duty Cylindrical scrub decks can scrub and sweep in a single pass, saving labor for the customer and reducing down time to clogs.
The operator sits in a spring-suspension, fully adjustable, mid-back chair and has a full apron to protect the footwell. The adjustable steering column, headlight, and armrests further enhance operator comfort on this rider battery scrubber.
The FACTORY CAT scrubbers have a powerful drive motor, can climb steep ramps, and come standard with heavy duty tires. Features include an automatic parking brake, and reduction of transport speed while scrubbing or reversing. For the most extreme scrubber applications, customers can have their GTX rider battery scrubber built with our HD side doors and tower rollers, providing unsurpassed protection to the scrub deck. The scrubbers’ heavy duty rear bumper is a standard feature and prevents most damage from the common collisions in reverse.
Our Central Command II system includes a LCD readout, on-board diagnostics, and four hour meters, simplifying preventive maintenance intervals. If the batteries become too discharged, the FACTORY CAT floor scrubber automatically shut down all systems except “transport”, to allow the machine to return to the charge station.
GTX Industrial Floor Rider Scrubber Models
Rider Disk Industrial Floor Scrubbers
- GTX 26D: Automobile assembly customers have found our 26” disk Rider Scrubber is ideally designed considering their application. The rider battery scrubber offers increased productivity over walk behind scrubbers.
- GTX 30D: Parking garages that are attempting to clean without closing down the entire floor can use this 30”disk scrubber to clean a single parking spot at a time. The GTX rider scrubber is able to make a U-Turn in approximately 5 feet and the operator’s visibility is unmatched.
- GTX 34D: Airplane hangars often have large areas that must be cleaned in a short period of time. The GTX rider scrubber’s excellent visibility allow the machine to be operated close to aircraft and sensitive equipment.
Rider Cylindrical Industrial Floor Scrubbers
- GTX 24C: Steel Fabrication plants often look for a Floor Scrubber that is built tough enough to survive their environment, but maneuverable enough to reach remote areas in the facility.
- GTX 27C: Bakeries will often use this compact rider scrubber since it’s narrow width fits around their production equipment. The 27” cylindrical scrub head will sweep up small liter and debris at the same time it scrubs, allowing the operator to multitask and improve productivity.
- GTX 30C: Large auto dealerships, who have 40 or more service bays value you productivity and compact size of the 34” cylindrical shop scrubber. This rider scrubber can scrub and sweep in a single pass, saving labor and reducing clogged squeegee hoses.
- GTX 34C: Ideal for large ceramic tiled floors or rubber running tracks in gymnasiums. The cylindrical scrub head’s high rpm has a unique ability to scour the dirt and grime out of the deep grout lines or rubber floor’s texture.