HALLA FORKLIFTS – Need Parts -Call LIFTWAY
Although the Halla Forklift name is well known in the industrial market place, the Halla Forklift product has not been in production for over 15 years. Halla forklifts were a rugged lift truck and as such there are still a large number of them out in the industrial market place, this is partly because of the very reliable power train that the class II & III trucks used, which included the proven Continental TM27 Engine coupled to a smooth operating transmission assembly. Later Halla Forklift switched over to an equally reliable four cylinder Mitsubishi 4G52 engine.
Liftway Limited, through it’s Chatham (Southwest Forklift) branch was a large distributor of Halla Forklift trucks and Halla Forklift replacement parts. Several years ago we chose to phase out the Southwest forklift name for our more recognizable Liftway name, but we still carry a fairly extensive inventory of Halla replacement parts for a wide variety of models. Liftway can still supply most OE Halla Forklift parts you require for your forklift.
CALL TOLL FREE 1-800-LIFTWAY
USA & Canada
Call us at Liftway for all your Halla forklift replacement parts needs.
Liftway can also supply OE replacement forklift parts for Komatsu, Unicarriers, Nissan, TCM, LiuGong and Load Lifter Forklifts
Halla Forklifts Models – Cushion Tire :
HLF20C – 4,000 lb capacity, HLF 25C – 5,000 lb capacity, HFL30C – 6,000 lb capacity
Halla Forklifts – Pneumatic Tire :
Gas/LPG – HLF20 – 4,000 lb capacity, HLF25 – 5,000 lb capacity, HLF30 – 6,000 lb capacity
Diesel – HDF20 – 4,000 lb capacity, HDF25 – 5,000 lb capacity, HDF30 – 6,000 lb capacity, HDF35A – 7,700 lb capacity
Toll Free (USA and Canada):
1 – 800 – LIFTWAY
Our Services offered in all areas:
- New Equipment: Komatsu Forklifts – LiuGong Forklifts – Blue Giant – Load Lifter Rough Terrain and Boom Trucks – Haulotte Aerial Work Platforms – Harris Stopler Forklift Cabs – Sweepers – Scrubbers
- Current Inventories: Cushion Tire Forklifts – Pneumatic Tire Forklifts – Electric Forklifts – Miscellaneous Equipment – Clearance Items – Used Forklifts
- Material Handling Products: Industrial Batteries and Accessories – Forks & Attachments – Hand Trucks & Carts – Handling & Storage Products – Industrial Rolling Ladders and Work Platforms – Aerial Work Platforms – Lift and Tilt Tables – Loading Dock Equipment – Manual Hand Pallet Trucks – Electric Pallet Trucks – Industrial Racking & Shelving – Safety Products – Shipping Supplies – Hydraulic and Manual Stackers – Floor Sweepers & Scrubbers
- Equipment Rentals
- Equipment Service & Repairs
- Maintenance Programs
- Parts: Aftermarket Parts – Genuine Forklift Parts
- Forklift Driver Training: Course Outline – Schedule
We offer mobile lift truck & material handling equipment on-site service at your location:
Offering on-site service and repairs for all of your material handling equipment to provide you the most immediate service to get you up and running as quickly as possible.
What started as a small shop in 1968 with just two employees performing automotive, motorcycle, forklift and small engine repairs, Liftway is now one of Ontario’s largest material handling companies in Ontario Service Area. The company has strengthened their sales, rentals, and service by offering a wide selection of material handling products, top-notch customer parts and service, industry-standard safety training programs and social advocacy to support various charities, community events, organizations and sports teams.
Our mission is to provide an unparalleled level of service and products which will consistently meet or exceed our customer’s requirements and to ensure that our employees and shareholders are committed to the highest level of honesty for all our business and public relations.
Call us today @ 1-800-543-8929 or visit us on the web: www.liftway.ca or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.