Job Opportunity – Parts Order Desk
Liftway Limited – Parts Order Desk
Liftway Limited is seeking a Parts Order Desk/Counter Person to join our well established and experienced Parts Team.
If you have a solid work ethic, excellent communications skills and are a strong Team Player, then we invite you to apply for this challenging position in our Parts Department. The successful candidate will be adept at learning new computer programs, willing to assist in developing a working environment that is focused on superior Customer Service, continuous improvement, resource efficiency and safety. Looking up parts, generating quotes and orders, following up with vendors and customers as needed, along with a hands-on supportive role for shipping and receiving duties when required are the key functions and responsibilities of the position. Working closely with our Service Department to promptly respond to their parts requirements is also an important component of this position.
- Minimum of Secondary School Education and prior experience working in a parts operation with prior experience with forklift, agricultural, construction, heavy equipment or automotive parts being preferred.
- Basic mechanical knowledge would be an asset.
- Safety conscious, individual, capable of lifting 25 lbs without issue.
- Good communication skills, both orally and written.
- Must be very organized and have the ability to multitask, prioritize and adapt to changes on the fly.
- Self-motivated, independent and a team player with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Computer and systems literate with an understanding of common Microsoft Applications
- Good customer relations skills and the ability to develop trust and confidence with customers and vendors alike.
- Good time keeping, and the ability to work additional hours to complete tasks if/when required.
- Neat and legible penmanship.
- Valid Drivers License with a Driver’s Abstract acceptable to our Insurance Company
- Although not required, being bilingual would be an asset..
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and qualifications.
Please apply by email to our Parts Manager, Michael Ferry (mferr[email protected], by fax 519-758-1791 or by applying in person at Liftway Limited, 479 Brant County Road 18, Brantford (Cainsville) ON, N3S 0H4.
This is an excellent career job opportunity to join Liftway, a well established company in the industry.