FLOORMASTER – Forklift Sweeper Attachment
The FloorMaster FORKLIFT SWEEPER is an innovation in high capacity sweepers design to operate in conjunction with your forklift truck. It offers the cleaning excellence of a dedicated sweeper at a fraction of the price. The FloorMaster mounts to a forklift truck in just minutes for quick and efficient cleaning and easy disposal. Just raise the forks to elevate the sweeper and dump it directly into any standard dumpster.
The FloorMaster can be used indoors or outdoors and its easy to maneuver in tight space or large areas, equipped with a quick change panel filter with shaker for dust control. The one piece disposable main broom rotates for longer wear and can be changed in minutes. The FloorMaster has a 60″ sweeping path with a 900 lb. hopper assembly.
No hydraulic or electrical connections are required, the FLOORMASTER sweeper attachment uses a poly wheel to mechanically activate the main brush and two side brushes. Easy to install, just drive in to the fork pockets, connect the safety chain and you are ready to go.
- Transported and propelled using the power and maneuverability of the forklift without any alterations or connections (other than securing the safety chain).
- Designed to take the heavy hits and knocks that any attachment to a fork lift will encounter.
- 50L internal water tanks, auto on/off water spray system
- Left and right hand side brooms
- Hot dipped galvanized metal
- Hydraulic drive wheel – generates hydraulic pressure to power the sweeper instantly as the sweeper is moved in any direction
FLOORMASTER SWEEPER SPECIFICATIONS:
- Weight: –400 kg
- Height: 985 mm
- Length: 1735 mm
- Width: 1515 mm
- Sweeping Path: 1550 mm
- Main Brush Diameter: 350 mm
- Main Brush Length: 990 mm
- Side Brush Diameter: 460 mm
- Debris Hopper Capacity: 255 litres
- Dust Filter Area: 26 sq mtr
- Drive System: Belts / Chain Drive