Knuffi® Bumper Guards
Liftway is pleased to introduce Knuffi® bumper guards. The highly visible black and yellow guard strip is used as a danger sign and as protection from sharp corners. The profiles are designed to protect both people from serious injury and machinery from costly damage. This greatly reduces repair costs as well as a decrease time off from injury. Most types come in either a 1 metre length or a 5 metre roll.
Because they come in many different shapes they can be used in many different locations such as dangerous racking edges, walls, and machinery such as forklifts. Knuffi bumper guards can be both used for both inside and outside applications. Along with being moisture resistant they can withstand temperature ranges from -40 to 100 degrees C.
For all the different types, colours, configurations and sizes of Knuffi Soft Edge Bumper Guards check out our product brochure.
Knuffi® bumper guards are a breeze to install as it is has a self adhesive backing. Simply cut, peel and stick to the chosen area.
Check out the video below to fully understand the benefits of this product.
Knuffi® Bumper Guards – Features and Benefits
- Knuffi® are used both indoors and outdoors along walls, in corridors, on doorway edges, on racking and on machinery. Vehicles such as lift trucks, mobile equipment, trailers and others can also be protected by Knuffi®.
- Knuffi® – Bumper Guard warning and protective products are manufactured from tough, flexible polyurethane foam. The highly visible black and yellow striped outer surface warns of danger or restricted access.
- Knuffi® are manufactured using a a patented process which prevents color deterioration and guarantees long life under the toughest conditions.
- Knuffi® are supplied in poly bags as standard 1m lengths, or 5m rolls. Special orders can be arranged in various lengths up to a maximum of 50m.
- The black and yellow warning markings help to reduce accidents and highlight danger at edges, gaps and obstacles.
- Performs well in temperatures from -40°F to +212°F (-40°C to 100°C)