New KOMATSU Cushion Tire Forklift
- Capacity: 6,000 lb. @ 24″ load centre
- Model FG30ST-16
- LPG powered – EPA emission compliant fuel system
- K25 Nissan 4 cylinder engine w/elctronic control system
- Closed loop exhaust system with 3 way catalytic convertor
- Engine protection system with 2 stage excessive engine heat
- Mast per customer required specifications
- KOPS – operator presence system compliance lift/lower/tilt lock
- Three way internal hosing
- Sideshift – Cascade 55F series – 37″ wide
- Class III forks – Standard taper and tip
- Backup safety alarm
- 5lb Fire extinquisher – ABC rated
- Single speed power-shift transmission
- Anti-restart safety ignition switch
- Gauges: Gasoline fuel, water temperature
- Warning lights: engine oil pressure, and voltage
- Horn and hour meter
- Fully hydrostatic power steering
- Tilting adjustable steering column
- Headlights, rear LED stop, tail and back-up lights
- Full floating forklift operator compartment
- “Komfort” Non-suspension vinyl seat w/retractable seat belt and hip restraint.
Komatsu FG30ST-16 Warranty:
2 years or 3,000 hours on full forklift
5 years or 6,000 hours on powertrain
Engineered Forklift Roofs – Komatsu FG30ST-16
ClearCap™ features a unique dome design that diverts rain and small particulates away from the operator. Channels and gutters eliminate cascading water. This alternative to shrink-wrap, plywood, and cardboard provides greater operator comfort and safety. ClearCaps™ are in compliance with OSHA standard 1917.43 (e)(1)(ii): which states “Overhead guards shall not obstruct the operator’s view.”
Revolution Cascade Fork Positioner Option
Improve Operator Safety. Avoid driver back strain and pinched fingers from manually moving forks on truck.
Increase Productivity by eliminating the need for the driver to have to get on and off the forklift to manually moves the forks.
Reduce Damage by allowing the operator to accurately position the forks from the drivers seat for handling a variety of pallet sizes.
Ontario Forklifts Sales & Service Areas:
We provide new and used material handling equipment, service, forklift operator training and lift truck parts for the following areas. Also provided are on-call, on-site, pickup and delivery. We also provide forklift maintenance plans, rentals and dock loading equipment. Our knowledgeable staff can assist you in the selection of the proper safety equipment for your plant as well.