LOAD LIFTER Agri Lifter Series – All Terrain Forklifts
The Agri Lifter is a light agile forklift that offers high performance in Turf / Sod applications as well as other similar industries where 4,000 to 5,000 lb. capacities are required. This machine has a great ability to displace its weight giving low ground pressure. Adding an array of available floatation tires, allows for superior performance in field applications without damaging free turf.
Unlike some competitive models, the Agri Lifter has a fully componentized power train allowing for ease of service on each component. This feature is standard equipment on all Load Lifter rough terrain forklifts.
Specific attachments for turf applications are available and can be viewed in the attachment section on this site.
Agri Lifter Series – FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Primarily designed for the turf industry
- 4,000 ~ 5,000 LBS. capacity
- Roomy operators compartment
- Low machine weight to reduce ground pressure
- Fully componentized power train
- Hydraulically applied oil immersed disc brakes
- Limited slip differential
- High ground clearance
- Fast agile performance
- Available slider and C-Thru roller masts
- Heavy duty steer axle
- Perkins 1104D-44T Turbo Diesel Engine
- Superior powder coat finish
- Full range of floatation tires available
- Hydraulic big roll carriage available
- Good choice for pallet manufactures or recycling applications