MAGNETIC PROTECTIVE FORK COVERS – DAGS
DAGS magnetic fork covers were developed for the painted metal and aluminum industry. DAGS fork covers protect surfaces which are vulnerable to scratching or wear, including powdered metal surfaces or anodized aluminum. When confronted with an awkward or slippery load like metal boxes or cages, forklift operators can install the magnetic fork covers on the forks in a matter of seconds, improving stability and decreasing the chances of the load slipping off the forks.
These Cascade magnetic fork covers are ideal for handling a wide variety of loads requiring extra care. they are designed for use in any industrial sector where products could be damaged from contact with bare metal forged forks. DAGS protect any surfaces which are subject to scratching or wear, including powder coated metal surfaces, aluminum or wood products.
Specific uses such as barrels, racks, metal boxes or cages are just some of the potential applications for these products
When they are required the forklift driver can install the covers on the forks quickly improving stability and minimizing the chance of damaging the load.
- The magnetic fork covers are easy to install or remove in seconds without any mechanical or electrical work.
- They stick securely to your standard forks.
- They consist of a 70 durometer (shore A) black rubber upper layer, a metal inner core and a bottom magnetic layer material
- Resistant to abrasions, atmospheric agents and oil.
- Rib design provides additional coefficient of friction.
- Stores within easy reach on any flat surface on the forklift.
- Lightweight – does not limit the truck's capacity
- Improves noise reduction.
- The magnetic field generated by the DAGS does not interfere with other electronic instruments.
- Normal usage temperature range is from -30C (-22F) to 140C (284F)
- There are many different lengths and widths to accommodate most popular lift truck forks
- Some models are available with edge guards
- Special Models and designs are available for custom telescopic forks