New Pallet Truck, PTE20N, 4,500 lb capacity 27″ x 45″ Forks, N945
Li-Ion technology has revolutionized the pallet truck making it much lighter and easier to maintain. Within seconds the battery can be replaced with a second optional battery making them easier to keep running. The discharged battery can be quickly re-charged on the external automatic charger while still using the power pallet truck with a fully charged optional battery.
These rugged units are made with tandem urethane load wheels and a front entry wheel to make entering pallet trucks smooth and easy. Two rear stabilizer wheels offer great stability while handling your load.
The 24volt (1500 kg) or 48 volt (2000 kg) Curtis controller units offer fully electronic programmable functions including current battery levels, maximum speed In the administration mode diagnostics features and password user start can be accessed. The electromagnetic braking allows smooth stopping.
The tiller control handle features large Lift and Load switches for easy operation while maneuvering the unit. Also included is a safety “Belly Button” switch. The 4,500 lb. unit has a key fob start switch for restricting approved users.
Features & Accessories:
- Capacity: 4,500 lb / 2,000 kg
- 48 volt electric
- maintenance-free lithium battery 48 volt 9 Ah capacity
- fast charging – high capacity – easy change
- Curtis controller and CAN-bus system – self diagnostic function, password controlled
- Easy touch control buttons
- Tandem Polyurethane wheels
- Front entry wheels
- Rear stabilizer wheels
- Forks: 45″ length – 27″ overall width
- Compact body makes container handling easy
- Upright handle allows walking in narrow spaces
- Sturdy, lightweight body design saves 5% energy compared to lead-acid battery models
- Strong, powerful pallet truck with high gradeability
- Pinwheel capability with tiller in vertical position.
- Date of Manufacture: New