MINIMAG Industrial Floor Scrubber
Factory Cat equipment has a reputation for durability and unmatched cleaning performance. The new MINIMAG floor scrubber combines our proven cleaning ability with improved agility and operator productivity. Factory Cat’s battery powered scrubbers thrive in metal fabrication facilities, car dealerships, machine shops, food / beverage packaging and distribution, or in any application where customers demand durable scrubbers.
The MINIMAG battery scrubber is available with a large battery package and 17-gallon tanks, which reduce costly down time. There are multiple scrub paths available to better match your needs, in both disk and cylindrical scrub decks.
The “Disk” scrub decks offer nearly 35% more power than other walk behind scrubbers. The deck is protected by steel guards and large polyurethane rollers keep the floor scrubber from marking walls. The scrub brushes are driven by powerful scrub motors, and are gimbal-mounted, to improve cleaning on uneven floors.
The “Cylindrical” scrub decks have the added benefit of sweeping up debris while scrubbing. This may eliminate the need to pre-sweep an area, increasing productivity. Examples of some of the debris that the MINIMAG scrubbers can sweep and scrub in a single pass are broken glass bottles, nails, small pallet chips, zip ties and other small litter.
Brush pressure on the scrubber is automatically maintained at one of five settings (traction units) while the LCD provides diagnostics and hour meters, covering “transport”, “scrubbing” and “key-on”. The LCD also gives the operator a real-time view of systems running, battery level and scrubbing pressure. If the batteries become too discharged, the floor scrubber automatically shuts down systems to allow the scrubber to return to the charge station. The heavy steel construction, oversized motors, extra thick polyurethane tanks and stainless steel fasteners provide a solid foundation. The MINIMAG battery scrubber has a powerful, sealed transaxle for climbing steep ramps and the four point stance allow it to remain stable over rough floors.
While offering the toughness you are looking for, your operators will find the MINIMAG automatic scrubber easy to maneuver into tight areas, and simple to service.
MINIMAG Industrial Floor Walk Behind Scrubber Choices Available
Walk-Behind Brush Industrial Floor Scrubbers
- MINIMAG 17” Walk-Behind Brush Industrial Floor Scrubber
- MINIMAG 20” Walk-Behind Brush Industrial Floor Scrubber
- MINIMAG 23” Walk-Behind Brush Industrial Floor Scrubber
Walk-Behind Disk Industrial Floor Scrubbers
- MINIMAG 17D: This traction drive walk behind Scrubber permits the operator to scrub oily and greasy floors through congested “machining” centers.
- MINIMAG 20D: With a powerful propulsion system, our 20” Floor Scrubber is convenient enough to use confidently in single capacity airplane hangars. The 20” scrubbing pad is an excellent tool for removing scuffs and tire marks from epoxy or urethane coatings commonly found inside.
- MINIMAG 23D: Our largest “single disk” Shop Scrubber is the 23”,which operates easily down the narrow aisles in a shelved Parts Department. A single pass is usually all that is required to clean up the dust on the floor.
- MINIMAG 26D: A growing number of auto dealerships are using our 26” Floor Scrubber to clean up their showrooms. It uses a pair of 13” scrubbing pads or brushes, and separate motors to deliver unmatched floor scrubbing in this category.
- MINIMAG 28D: The 28” disk model offers many larger assembly plants a compact Battery Scrubber for individual use around their assembly lines or in assembly bays. By allocating our small floor scrubber to a department, they permit more flexible and frequent scrubbing.
Walk-Behind Cylindrical Indusrial Floor Sweeper/Scrubber
- MINIMAG 24C: Cylindrical scrub heads have become increasingly popular for use on ceramic tiles or anywhere with grouted lines that require cleaning. This particular walk behind scrubber offers the power of our compact rider scrubbers, but in a smaller footprint and budget.
For more information or a quote on this Factory Cat product please contact our sales department at 1-800-543-8929 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.