ECO “EFET33SC” SELF-PROPELLED WEIGH SCALE PALLET TRUCK
The EFET33SC is a Full-electric pallet truck designed as an economic alternative to more expensive fully electric models that also features a built-in Weigh Scale. These units feature powered operation for lifting and lowering loads, and self-propelled movement for easy transporting of goods. The easy to read meter features a high-contract LCD display for better visibility, and “click-able” keypad. The compact and light design is suitable for a variety of light-duty applications in warehouses or similar locations. The EFET33SC features a built in charger for increased mobility and operating range, along with a battery discharge indicator that automatically cuts off the lift function when not in use.
Mobile EFET33SC Specifications
• Capacity: 3,300 lbs
• Fork Length: 45″
• Overall Fork Width: 22.6″
• Fork Width: 7″
• Lowered Height: 3.5″
• Raised Fork Height: 8″
• Steer Wheel: 7.8″ x 2.75″
• Load Rollers: 3.15″ x 2.75″
• Turning Radius: 57.5″
• Travel Speed: 2.6 / 2.85 mph
• Battery Voltage: 2 x 12V / 64Ah
• Weight: 517 lbs
Mobile EFET33SC Features
- Weigh Scale Functionality
- Tolerance :+/-0.4% of the truck’s rated capacity of 3,300lbs
- Graduation in 2.2 and 4.4lbs (1 and 2kg) steps
- Scale functions: zero correction, gross / net weighing, total weight.
- Power supply: 4×1.5V AA batteries.
- Low battery warning + auto shut off function after 3 minutes.
- Full Electric Drive and Lift
- Built-In Charger
- Battery Discharge Indicator
- Automatic lift cut-off for higher battery lifetime
- Suspension casters for better performance with obstacles, stability, and less noise
Ontario Forklifts Sales & Service Areas:
We provide new and used material handling equipment, service, forklift operator training and lift truck parts for the following areas. Also provided are on-call, on-site, pickup and delivery. We also provide forklift maintenance plans, rentals and dock loading equipment. Our knowledgeable staff can assist you in the selection of the proper safety equipment for your plant as well.
Don’t forget that we can provide rentals, upon request and while your equipment is being serviced.
Brantford, Paris, St. George, Burford and surrounding communities
Simcoe, Waterford, Delhi, Caledonia, Cayuga and surrounding communities
London, Chatham, Windsor, Tilbury, Sarnia and surrounding communities
Hamilton, Ancaster, Burlington, Dundas, and surrounding communities
Kitchener, Guelph, Waterloo, Ayr, Cambridge and surrounding communities
Woodstock, Ontario, Tillsonburg, Ingersoll and surrounding communities
The following Services are offered at all locations:
New Equipment Sales, Used Equipment Sales, Material Handling Rentals, Forklift Service & Repairs, Forklift Maintenance Programs, Material Handling Parts (for all models and ages), Driver Operator Training