ECO EST33 Straddle Pallet Truck
Capacity: 3,300 lb.
EST33 PALLET TRUCK – SPECIFICATIONS
• Forks (Length): 42″
• Forks Adjust: 8.5″ – 29″ O.D.
• Lowered Fork Height: 2.75″
• Raised Fork Height: 9.5″
• Fork Width: 6.5″
• Weight: 423 lbs
• Steer Wheels: 10″ x 2.25″
• Load Wheels: 15″ x 4.5″
• Wheels / Rollers: Rubber
The ECO EST33 Straddle PALLET Truck is great for moving loads on uneven or unorthodox ground conditions. The rubber wheels allow for greater transport ease as the rubber wheels and rollers will grip into rather than against debris.
- Pump Stroke: Full 90 degree top to bottom stroke – requires 10 strokes to raise forks to maximum lift
- Frame: Rugged heavy-duty constructed of one-piece formed Channel steel for lightweight strength
- Forks: Reinforced for added strength with ramped ends for easy load entry, and adjustable to handle different load openings
- Hydraulic Pump: Quality German design complete with special lowering valve allowing controlled rate of descent, and an overload by-pass valve
- Handle: Reinforced base with ‘Spring-A-Matic’ handle design returning to upright position automatically
- Control Handle: 3 position (raise/neutral/lower) fingertip control. Ergonomically designed and free of pinch points
- Steering: 200 degree pivot action for greater manuverability with 10″ rubber Steer Wheels, sealed bearings and ‘Ball-Thrust’ steering
- Load Wheels: 15″ rubber with sealed bearing
- Pivot Points: Grease fittings and bushings at all pivot points for easy maintenance
- Paint: Quality Powder Coat finish
ECO EST33 – STRADDLE PALLET TRUCK WARRANTY
The EST33 straddle pallet truck includes 2 year warranty on the Hydraulic Pump and Frame parts only, and 1 year on component parts
Ontario Forklifts Sales & Service Areas:
We provide new and used material handling equipment, service, forklift operator training and lift truck partsfor the following areas. Also provided are on-call, on-site, pickup and delivery. We also provide forklift maintenance plans, rentals and dock loading equipment. Our knowledgeable staff can assist you in the selection of the proper safety equipment for your plant as well.
Don’t forget that we can provide rentals, upon request and while your equipment is being serviced.
Brantford, Paris, St. George, Burford and surrounding communities
Simcoe, Waterford, Delhi, Caledonia, Cayuga and surrounding communities
London, Chatham, Windsor, Tilbury, Sarnia and surrounding communities
Hamilton, Ancaster, Burlington, Dundas, and surrounding communities
Kitchener, Guelph, Waterloo, Ayr, Cambridge and surrounding communities
Woodstock, Ontario, Tillsonburg, Ingersoll and surrounding communities
The following Services are offered at all locations:
New Equipment Sales, Used Equipment Sales, Material Handling Rentals, Forklift Service & Repairs, Forklift Maintenance Programs, Material Handling Parts (for all models and ages), Driver Operator Training