SKIDLEVEL – Forklift Load Level Indicator
Damage to handling product and infrastructure with forklifts by loads that are not at the proper angle on the forks as a result hydraulic tilt angle are a common occurrence in most material handling applications. Fortunately, these occurrences can be controlled in a safe and affordable way with the Skidlevel load level indicator.
The IVDT “SkidLevel” series load level indicators are a simple, effective and very affordable product that allows the user to have clear understanding of how level their load is no matter what attachment they are using, or how high the product may be.
Reduce potential damage to racking, pallets and product by always leveling without guesswork regardless if using forks or an attachment at any height.
The product is fully digital, requires no installation and has a one-button calibration procedure that takes seconds to put into operation.
- No Installation
- One Button Calibration
- No Operational Interference
- Battery Powered (1 Year Lifespan with Visual Replacement Notification )
- Visual Operational Warning
- Durable Industrial Housing
- Attaches directly to the mast (Magnetic plate)
- Not permanently fixed to the lift truck mast
- No tools, wiring or mechanical work required
- SkidLevel used two “D” batteries – Battery lifr approx.. one year
- Reverse polarity protection
- No need to open enclosure
- Installation time 15 seconds
- Automatic calibration by pressing a button
- Visual LED indication when batteries needs replacement
- Visual LED indication when batteries are replaced
- Visual LED indication when system in automatic calibration mode
- Seven bright LED lights (red,orange and green)
- Can be moved to other lift trucks in seconds
- Works on all kinds of lift trucks
- System adapts to bent, uneven forks and uneven floor
|Housing||ABS NEMA, size 30 x 60 x 20 mm|
|Display||7 LED notification lights|
|Operating Voltage||2 ‘D’ batteries|
|Operating Temperature||-20C to + 55C|