Totall T28 series Snow Plow Forklift Attachment
Snow Plow Attachment
Easy to install! Slide the forks into the pockets, connect the safety chain and you’re ready to go.
The Heavy Duty TOTALL T28 series Snow plow attachment is designed for temporary use when mounted to any pneumatic tired forklift.
The angled blade is capable of cutting a swath to the right, left or centre. The spring loaded trip blade provides protection for both the driver and lift truck if a snow covered object created resistance. The blade edge is bolted on for additional strength and easily replacement.
This snow plow attachment is manufactured of solid steel – is quick to install and the built in safety features make short work of clearing snow covered areas.
Snow Plow Attachment Standard Features:
- Spring loaded blade that will trip forward when encountering unexpected resistance.
- Manual angling of the blade to clear a swath to the right, left or centre.
- Shear pins provided to protect the snow plow and driver when overloaded.
- Mounts to any standard forklift
- Easy installation and removal.
Snow Plow Options:
- Hydraulically operated slewing from the driver’s seat.
- Custom oversize blades
- Carriage or fork mounted.
The T28 series Forklift Snow Plow is designed for temporary use when mounted to any pneumatic tired lift yard truck. The angled blade is capable of cutting a swath to the right, left or on center. The spring loaded trip blade provides protection for both the driver and forklift if a snow covered resistance is encountered. Solid steel construction, fast mounting and built in safety features make short work of clearing large snow covered areas.
Due to lack of traction, snow plows are not suitable for mounting onto cushion tired forklift trucks!
Approved NATO part number.. 3805-20-011-0301
T28 series Snow Plow Specification Sheet