Snow PlowForklift Attachment
SNOW PLOW FORKLIFT ATTACHMENT
Are you ready for Winter?
Increase your FORKLIFT productivity with this simple attachment!
Don’t leave your pneumatic tire forklift outside sitting in a snow bank. Turn your lift truck into a snow plow for clearing the snow in outside areas with an inexpensive blade forklift attachment.
Easy to install! Slide the forks into the pockets, connect the safety chain and you’re ready to go.
The Heavy Duty TOTALL T28 series Snow plow attachment is designed for temporary use when mounted to any pneumatic tired forklift.
The angled blade is capable of cutting a swath to the right, left or centre. The spring loaded trip blade provides protection for both the driver and forklift if a snow covered object created resistance.
This snow plow attachment is manufactured of solid steel – is quick to install and the built in safety features make short work of clearing snow covered areas.
For better traction results tire chains may be an option.
As approved and used by the Canadian Armed Forces
Approved NATO part number.. 3805-20-011-0301
Snow Plow Attachment Standard Features:
- Spring loaded blade that will trip forward when encountering unexpected resistance.
- Manual angling of the snow plow blade to clear a swath to the right, left or centre.
- Shear pins provided to protect the snow plow and driver when overloaded.
- Mounts to any standard forklift
- Easy installation and removal.
Snow Plow Attachment Options:
- Hydraulically operated slewing from the driver’s seat.
- Custom oversize blades
- Carriage or fork mounted.