Unicarriers Introduces New TX30M, TX35M & TX40M 3 Wheel Electric Forklifts
Unicarriers Americas Corp. has introduced its new TX30M, TX35M & TX40M three-wheel electric forklift trucks. These new forklifts replace the current Platinum TX series as Unicarriers continues to upgrade its full line of forklifts. The new trucks incorporate advanced technologies that deliver improved performance and reliability as well as additional features that are desired in material handling operations.
Available in 3,000 lb, 3,500 lb and 4,000 lb capacities the new TX-M lift trucks feature electric power steering that eliminates the mechanical and hydraulic components from the previous series, while increasing energy efficiency and decreasing steering effort. Other enhancements include a ramp hold for smoother operation on inclines; a low maintenance automatic parking brake with “no effort required” design; fie factory performance settings for more versatility; and a wider mast for better visibility.
The fully sealed IP54 drive and pump motors are protected from debris and moisture, reducing the need for maintenance while simultaneously increasing operating reliability and uptime.
The new electric forklifts are available with additional standard options such as quad mast, drive-in-rack, foot direction pedal, and forward or reverse activated blue spotlights. The vehicles are also backed by Unicarriers Americas’ two year / unlimited hours limited warranty.
UniCarriers TX-M Electric Forklift Advantages
- Sealed motors: Provide protection from debris and moisture in the toughest of applications for enhanced reliability.
- View thru mast: Provides operators with 13.5” of clear visibility between mast rails*. A greater viewing area means increased efficiency.
- Automatic park brake: Increases ergonomics with a “no effort required” parking brake. Ensure compliance while reducing maintenance time and costs.
- Ramp hold: Increases operator confidence when stopping during ramp and incline driving operations. Negotiating inclines will be easier and faster.
- Electric power steering: Offers greater dependability by eliminating mechanical and hydraulic components.
- Wet disc brakes which minimize brake wear extending time needed between brake service.
- Five pre-set operating modes
- Fast travel speed — 10 MPH
- Fast lift & lower speeds
- AC brushless motor system (hydraulic pump & dual drive motors)
- Weight adjustable, full suspension seat
- Dual steer tires
- Back-up warning alarm, side mirrors, rear combination lights and rear work light
- Wide entry step with spacious leg/foot room and head clearance
- Advanced regenerative braking
- Sealed controllers: IP54 rated pump invertor, traction invertor and EPS controller
- Variety of options available, including freezer package, quad mast, drive-in racking, foot direction pedal, forward/reverse activated blue spot lights, and adjustable armrest with fingertip controls.
Unicarriers Americas Corp