UniCarriers – Platinum II Cushion Tire Forklifts
Rated Capacity – 3,000 to 8,000 lbs.
Applications: Manufacturing, Warehousing, Recycling, Beverage/Bottling and Trucking
Powered by Unicarriers Forklifts own K21 and K25 series industrial engines, the rugged Platinum II® Internal Combustion lift truck delivers greater torque and horsepower to satisfy a variety of high cycle manufacturing, warehouse or other indoor applications.
Available in LP, Gas* or both, the fuel management system optimizes engine operation to provide excellent fuel efficiency and reduced CO, HC and NOx exhaust emissions inside your operation.
Each Platinum II Lift Truck comes standard with their comprehensive engine protection system to warn operators in case of excessive heat or a severe drop in oil pressure, providing extended engine and drive train life for your lift truck investment.
UniCarriers Forklifts Advantages
- Fuel-efficient GCT K21 (2.1 liter) electronic fuel injected industrial engines in LP, LPS or dual fuel
- Among the lowest emissions in the industry —3X lower CO than a leading competitor and EPA/CARB 2010 Certified
- On-board diagnostics accessed through the LCD meter
- Seat-actuated Operator Presence System
- High/Low Travel Speed Control option
- Power/Economy controlled acceleration option
- Simplified LP tank replacement
- Simple, zero maintenance cushion stability control
- Dependable three-stage cooling system
- Innovative Powertrain Protection System
- 2 year unlimited warranty
UniCarriers Forklifts Features
- Spacious operator compartment
- Full suspension seat
- Programmable service reminder
- Operator PIN access
- One-piece, no-tool floorboard & removable side panels
- Wide engine access
- Wide range of options available for chassis, mast and operator compartment
UniCarriers Forklifts Exclusives
- Transmission designed and paired to the GCT K21 by the same engineering team
- Single handle lift and tilt control lever
- Optional OptiView® mast and high-visibility carriage
- 5-piece componentized overhead guard cuts replacement time by 75%
Ontario Forklifts Sales & Service Areas:
We provide new and used material handling equipment, service, forklift operator training and lift truck parts for the following areas. Also provided are on-call, on-site, pickup and delivery. We also provide forklift maintenance plans, rentals and dock loading equipment. Our knowledgeable staff can assist you in the selection of the proper safety equipment for your plant as well.
Don’t forget that we can provide rentals, upon request and while your equipment is being serviced.
Brantford, Paris, St. George, Burford and surrounding communities
Simcoe, Waterford, Delhi, Caledonia, Cayuga and surrounding communities
London, Chatham, Windsor, Tilbury, Sarnia and surrounding communities
Hamilton, Ancaster, Burlington, Dundas, and surrounding communities
Kitchener, Guelph, Waterloo, Ayr, Cambridge and surrounding communities
Woodstock, Ontario, Tillsonburg, Ingersoll and surrounding communities
The following Services are offered at all locations:
New Equipment Sales, Used Equipment Sales, Material Handling Rentals, Forklift Service & Repairs, Forklift Maintenance Programs, Material Handling Parts (for all models and ages), Driver Operator Training