FACTORY CAT – XR Industrial Rider Floor Scrubber
Our customers asked us to build a highly productive rider scrubber that could make U-Turns in 7 seven foot aisles, but at a budget conscious level. The XR battery rider scrubber / sweeper combination machine has 68 gallon tanks and scrub paths from 34” up to a whopping 46”. This combination permits the scrubber operator to clean large areas without making frequent trips back to drain and refill the tanks. The cylindrical or disk scrub decks offer the flexibility to scrub smooth epoxy, concrete, rubber running tracks, or the grout lines of ceramic tile. As a battery powered scrubber / sweeper machine, the dual side brooms extend the sweeping up the edge of the walls and underneath racking.
The XR battery scrubber is an “industrial” scrubber, designed for use in warehouse or metal fabrication facilities. The scrub decks can be protected by the HD side doors, and the rider scrubber comes with a rear bumper standard to protect the squeegee from collisions in reverse. A long list of standard items on the Factory Cat XR scrubber are options on other brands like, dual vacuum motors, deluxe seat, adjustable steering column, dual headlights, horn, backup alarm, to just name a few.
The rider scrubber’s side wipers and efficient squeegee design ensure the XR battery scrubber delivers optimum water control and recovery on turns. The scrubbers’ recovery tank is fully accessible, for easy cleanup and sanitization. All components are made of heavy gauge steel, and attached with stainless fasteners to simplify any maintenance.
Factory Cat XR rider scrubbers’ tanks tip back for easy “top side” access to all the regular maintenance items, like the stainless solution filter, the vacuum motors, squeegee actuators, solution valve and more. Further easing any scheduled maintenance in the future, the XR scrubber uses only stainless fasteners, hinges and like a quality boat, all fasteners are through bolted for a stainless to stainless connection. Available with the following six scrub head sizes / configurations:
Rider Disk Industrial Floor Scrubbers
- XR 34D: Discount retail stores and “clubs” often use the 34” disk scrubber for their 100,000 square foot facilities. The disk scrub head is reliable and easily maintained by the “Do It Yourself” person.
- XR 40D: One of the scrubber industry’s most popular sizes, the 40” disk rider is well suited for university field houses and large recreational facilities. A popular addition is the heavy duty side doors, which protect the scrub deck from collision damage.
- XR 45D: Large convention centers and airports are selection this battery scrubber for its 45” scrub path and unmatched productivity. With a pair of large 23” disk scrub brushes and 68 gallon tanks, this large rider scrubber can knock out nearly 50,000 square feet per hour.
Rider Cylindrical Industrial Floor Scrubbers
- XR 34C: For our customers who prefer the narrow width of the 34” cylindrical scrub head, combined with the extended run time and tank capacity of the XR platform.
- XR 40C: Beer distributors have fallen in love with this rider scrubber, which is able to sweep and scrub in a single pass. A broken case of glass beer and bottles can be easily scrubbed without the operator having to leave the comfort of their seat. The dual side brooms allow this floor scrubber to clean up to the wall and pallets.
- XR 46C: The 46” scrubbing and sweeping path makes it a favorite of large distribution centers. Standard with large tanks and an optional battery roll-out permit running this rider scrubber on 3-shifts a day.
XR Rider Scrubber-Sweeper Specifications
|Tank Material:||Poly (3/8″ (.9525 cm) thick)|
|Chassis Construction:||7-gauge (3/16″ Steel) (.47625 cm)|
|Rear Wheels:||(2) 14″ x 5″ (35.5 cm x 13 cm)|
|Drive Wheel:||12″ x 4″ (30.5 cm x 10 cm)|
|Size (L x W x H):||69″ x 36″ x 56″ (175 cm x 91 cm x 142 cm)|
|Weight (w/o batteries):||1,230 lbs. (558 kg)|
|Weight (w/ 245ah batteries):||1,950 lbs. (885 kg)|
|Brush Down Pressure:||0-350 lbs. (0-159 kg)|
|Brush Pressure Settings:||(5) w / auto adjust|
|Brush /Pad Size:||34C: (2) 32″ x 7″ (81 cm x 18 cm)|
|40C: (2)38″ x 7″ (96.5 cm x 18 cm)|
|46C: (2) 44″ x 7″ (112 cm x 18 cm)|
|Motor Power:||(2) 1.5 hp (1,119 watts)|
|Battery AH Rating (standard):||(Qty 6) 325 AH|
|Battery AH Rating (optional):||(Qty 6) 395 AH|
|Battery AH Rating (industrial battery):||(Qty 1) 440 AH|
|Battery Run Time:||Up to 6 hours|
|Charger (110-v / 60 Hz / 24-volt):||36-v / 36 amp|
|Solution Tank Capacity:||68-gallons (257 liters)|
|Solution Flow Rate:||0-1.5 gpm (0-6 lpm)|
|Solution Filter:||Stainless / Inline|
|Recovery Tank Capacity:||68-gallons (257 liters)|
|Vac. Power:||1.6 hp (1,193 watts)|
|Vacuum (lift / airflow):||70″ / 140 cfm (178 cm / 42 cmm)|
|Demisting Chamber:||2.5 gallons (9 liters)|
|Power:||3.0 hp, sealed (2,237 watts)|
|Speed Control:||Variable 0-320 ft. (0-97.5 m)|
|Side Broom Path:||45″ (114 cm)|
|Sound Level:||71 dBA|
|Cleaning Width & Rate/Hour:||34C: 34″/36,720 sq. ft./hr. (11,192 sq. m/hr.)|
|40C: 40″/43,200 sq. ft./hr. (12,167 sq. m/hr.)|
|46C: 46″/49,680 sq. ft./hr. (14,813 sq. m/hr.)|